We are hiring
Customer Service Officer
We are currently looking for an Account Executive – Employee Benefits Insurance based in Bangkok, to support and execute the Sales Strategy.
The job responsibilities will include, without being limited to, the following:
• Identify and secure new & renew business opportunities, meet and liaise with prospects/clients to discuss and identify their needs and requirements.
• Assist in coordination with the insurers to submit the information of new & renew businesses, perform cross-selling activities as well as negotiate for the best benefits that meet the clients’ needs and requirements.
• Assist in developing innovative proposals and deliver promising sales presentations – Follow up progress of each account under constant scrutiny and supervision / Keep in contact with the clients at all stages.
• Handle day-to-day sales and delivery issues in assigned areas.
• Assist in developing and winning new, renew businesses, and expand businesses with existing clients.
• Prepare weekly reports, which include summaries of all information in connection with market development in order to track business progress and marketing performance.
• Coordinate internally and externally in implementation and follow up the premium collection with the Accounting department to ensure deadlines and objectives are met.
• Handle invoices and tax receipts (if required).
• Ensure that all activities and operations are performed in compliance with local legislation, regulations, and laws governing business operations.
• Perform other tasks as assigned by superior.
Skill and Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in any related fields.
• Excellent in interpersonal and comfortable with English communication.
• Detailed oriented and well organized.
• Autonomous, self-motivated with a positive attitude to become part of our team.
• Must be willing to learn with a can-do attitude and willing to travel.
• Experience with Sales or any related fields would be advantageous.
• Experience/Knowledge in LIFE insurance or brokers would be a plus.
• Ability to organize with good command in MS-Office. Especially in Excel, Words and PowerPoint will be a plus.
• Excellent presentation skills.
How to apply:
If you wish to be working in a friendly and dynamic environment where every individual can make a difference, please send your updated CV to email@example.com
or APPLY HERE