We are currently looking for an Account Executive based in Bangkok, to support and execute the Sales Strategy.
The job responsibilities will include, without being limited to, the following:
- Identify and secure new & renew business opportunities, meet and liaise with prospects/clients to discuss and identify their needs and requirements.
- Assist in coordination with the insurers to submit the information of new & renew businesses, perform cross-selling activities as well as negotiate for the best benefits that meet the clients’ needs and requirements.
- Assist in developing innovative proposals and deliver promising sales presentations – Follow up progress of each account under constant scrutiny and supervision / Keep in contact with the clients at all stages.
- Handle day-to-day sales and delivery issues in assigned areas.
- Assist in developing and winning new, renew businesses, and expand businesses with existing clients.
- Prepare weekly reports, which include summaries of all information in connection with market development in order to track business progress and marketing performance.
- Coordinate internally and externally in implementation and follow up the premium collection with the Accounting department to ensure deadlines and objectives are met.
- Handle invoices and tax receipts (if required).
- Ensure that all activities and operations are performed in compliance with local legislation, regulations, and laws governing business operations.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by superior.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in any related fields.
- Excellent in interpersonal and comfortable with English communication.
- Detailed-oriented and well organized.
- Autonomous, self-motivated with a positive attitude to become part of our team.
- Must be willing to learn with a can-do attitude and willing to travel.
- Experience with Sales or any related fields would be advantageous.
- Experience/Knowledge in LIFE insurance or brokers would be a plus.
- Ability to organize with good command in MS Office. Especially in Excel, Words and PowerPoint will be a plus.
- Excellent presentation skills.
If you wish to be working in a friendly and dynamic environment where every individual can make a difference, please indicate your salary expectations and send your resume to HR@lawtonasia.co.th