We are currently looking for a Claims Officer – International Healthcare Insurance based in Bangkok,
to join our team.
The job responsibilities will include, without being limited to, the following:
- Provide a positive customer experience for clients, when they call to discuss their claims or when they need assistance whilst seeking medical treatment at a hospital or clinic.
- Build relationships with hospital staff and our partner insurance companies, to ensure claims are processed smoothly and in a timely manner.
- Manage the claims reimbursement process, from receiving the claim documents, checking the completeness of the documents, submitting documents to the insurance company, then informing the client’s as to the outcome of their claim submission.
- Answer general claims enquiries with the ability to resolve any complaints or escalate to management where necessary.
- Prepare claims reports using excel and updating clients on a weekly basis.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in any related fields.
- 1-3 years working experience in a call center, customer service and insurance, knowledge of Health, Accident, and Medical claims will be advantages.
- Excellent in interpersonal and comfortable with English communication.
- Detailed-oriented and well organized.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Autonomous, self-motivated with a positive attitude to become part of our team.
- Ability to organize with good command in MS Office.
If you wish to be working in a friendly and dynamic environment where every individual can make a difference, please indicate your salary expectations and send your resume to HR@lawtonasia.co.th