We are currently looking for a Claims Officer – Employee Benefits based in Bangkok.
The job responsibilities will include, without being limited to, the following:
- Support Claim team by providing a positive customer experience for clients, when they call to hotline number (24 hours – rotation) to discuss their claims or when they need assistance whilst seeking medical treatment at a hospital or clinic.
- Devising and maintaining department’s systems, including data management and filing.
- Build relationships with hospital staff and our partner insurance companies, to ensure claims are processed smoothly and in a timely manner.
- Manage the claims reimbursement process, from receiving the claim documents, checking the completeness of the documents, submitting documents to the insurance company, then informing the client’s as to the outcome of their claim submission.
- Prepare claims reports using excel and updating clients on a weekly basis.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in any related fields.
- Excellent communication (both in Thai and English)
- Detailed oriented and well organized.
- Substantial secretarial and administrative experience.
- Autonomous, self-motivated with positive attitude to become part of our team.
- Work experience in call center, customer service and insurance, knowledge of medical or claims will be advantage.
- Ability to organize with good command in MS-Office. Especially in Excel will be a plus.
- Maintain high standards of professionalism and accuracy at all times.
If you wish to be working in a friendly and dynamic environment where every individual can make a difference, please indicate your salary expectations and send your resume to HR@lawtonasia.co.th