We are currently looking for a Credit Controller based in Bangkok, to join our Accounting team.
The job responsibilities will include, without being limited to, the following:
- Handle overall transactions in relation to incoming payment i.e. check credit line, contact/co-ordinate with the clients for collection.
- Issue invoices, receipts, and credit notes.
- Prepare relevant reporting with accuracy and in a timely manner to support smooth business performance.
- Monitor and follow up the outstanding payment by various means e.g. telephone, e-mail and letter in co-ordination with relevant colleagues to ensure the on-time payment.
- Process and generate reminder letters and monthly statements, including maintaining accurate records of all activities to be followed up.
- Handle internal queries about payments and liaise with relevant colleagues to resolve outstanding queries.
- Notify relevant colleagues for service suspension or any legal actions if necessary.
- Assist in review debt recovery procedures and a settlement plan.
- Ensure monthly and annually collections targets and identify changes in payment patterns and propose action to avert indebtedness.
- Ensure that all activities and operations are performed in compliance with local legislation, regulations and laws governing business operations.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by Superior.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or any related fields.
- Experience in Premium Collection function from Insurance business would be an advantage.
- Excellent in interpersonal and comfortable with English communication.
- Detailed oriented and well organized.
- Excellent problem-solving skill.
- Autonomous, self-motivated with a positive attitude to become part of our team.
- Ability to organize with good command in MS-Office. Especially in Excel including Pivot table, VLookup will be a plus.
- Experience in AR, XERO, Spotlight or any related accounting software would be an advantage.
If you wish work in a friendly and dynamic environment where every individual can make a difference, please send your updated resume to HR@lawtonasia.co.th & please indicate your salary expectations.