We are currently looking for a Personal Assistant to Director of Employee Benefits Insurance based in Bangkok.
The job responsibilities will include, without being limited to, the following:
- Assist Director of Employee Benefits Insurance in developing and winning new, renew businesses, and expand businesses.
- Identify and secure new & renew business opportunities, meet and liaise with prospects/clients to discuss and identify their needs and requirements.
- Assist in developing innovative proposals and deliver promising sales presentations – Follow up progress of each account under constant scrutiny and supervision.
- Preparing reports and presentations as assigned by superior.
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations.
- Organising, maintaining diaries and making appointments, handling other administrative tasks assigned by superior.
- Ensure that all activities and operations are performed in compliance with local legislation, regulations and laws governing business operations.
- Responsible for other tasks assigned by superior.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in any related fields.
- Excellent communication (both in Thai and English), organisation, prioritization, decision making.
- Detailed oriented and well organized.
- Autonomous, self-motivated with positive attitude to become part of our team.
- Work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Experience/Knowledge in LIFE insurance or brokers would be a plus
- Excellent knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint is essential.
- Maintain high standards of professionalism and accuracy at all times.
If you wish to be working in a friendly and dynamic environment where every individual can make a difference, please indicate your salary expectations and send your resume to HR@lawtonasia.co.th